Reviewer Appreciation Giveaway!
Howdy, all! Now that SHADOWLARK is out in the world, I’ve decided to take a page from Jodi Meadows‘ book and spend some time thanking and encouraging the awesome people who review books. Online reviews are vitally important–they help books stand out in an incredibly crowded market, and they help other readers find books they think they’d like.
For the next month, anyone who reviews SHADOWLARK on a booksellers’ page will be entered to win the signed Skylark book of their choice OR a pre-order of THESE BROKEN STARS! And everyone* who participates will receive some Skylark and Starbound swaggy goodness in the mail. How’s that for a deal? Signed bookmarks, postcards, tattoos, the works!
The grand prize is absolutely open internationally, but only US residents will get the swag in the mail for reviewing. International postage is insane, y’all!
A few rules:
- I’m accepting four different booksellers in this contest: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Book Depository, and Books a Million. You can enter the contest by reviewing on only one of these sites, but each additional site you hit increases your odds of winning!
- You may use the same review on every single site, just copy/pasted. No need to write four different reviews.
- Only reviews for SHADOWLARK will enter you in this particular contest. (I.e., SKYLARK reviews will be much loved but not enter you for the drawing/swag.)
- Each review must be at least 100 words. This is just to stop one-sentence spam entries. For reference, the first two paragraphs of this blog post are more than 100 words.
Please note that you can say whatever you truly feel about the book! I will not take the content of the review itself into consideration when choosing a winner–the winner will be chosen by random drawing. I’m not asking for glowing raves–only honest opinions can help other readers decide whether they want to give a book a try!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
* I’ve set aside a chunk of fun stuff to send out, and everyone who enters will get some in the mail until I run out. I’m not anticipating running out, but you never know! So move quickly!